It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 10 December 2008

~Warning Sign~


I miss you..so..Warning sign...antah eh..atu lagu coldplay plang tu..and yeah..i miss you (you know who u r)..i dont know how to tell you guys this..but i really miss that person til i cant make my life straight..i miss the good time we have together..i miss crazy fun stuff we used to do...i even miss calling u by name (meant to be joking)..miss your jokes and advices..i dont know..i just miss you..i miss talking to you..i mean our real talk...i just wish dat u know...how much i miss you..i miss the old you..please dont let me wait for so long..i dont think i can handle it on my own..i just dont wana go back to the old me..cos i know, i wont come back anymore..once im gone...im truly gone...