It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 1 December 2008

Holiday Mood


Salam. Hey pep! My holiday mood button is officially push today! hehehehe..my exam is finally over and in 30 mins, i will be going out to do some exercise wif my bestfren, Tina. Too bad, jasmine wont be able to join us since she will be having her next paper tommorrow..hehehe..nevermind..her last paper will be on this Saturday..Wow...i've got one month break and i've got so many things that i 'plan' to do..hehehehe...i will update u guys about it anytime soon..For now, to all Liverpool Fan..Dont forget to watch and support yur fav team later
Love,
S