It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 7 December 2008

Round.

Salam. I dont know if u ever view my blog before or perhaps 6-7 hours ago..what i can tell u is that, my blog appear to be sumting different from the condition now..Im not really sure abt my feelings right now..am i mad? or sad? or perhaps just bored? i just dont know. Life is full of surprises especially when it is least expected. It is so full of colour..Life will never be plain white..somtimes da colour is pink and flowery..sometimes it's black wif a mixture of red...and lots more..but every life doesnt have one colour only..Some says dat life is like a roller coaster..Roller coaster is supposed to be fun even it has ups and downs...for me, life is isnt always simple..there are war to be fight and battle to be win...im not saying that i supported war (literally)..im just saying dat like i need to fight for my own good..i need to fight my sad feelings...or fight for my happiness..i thought i found my happiness but what i can say is dat..im pretty much is still on my way to happiness..when one journey end means another journey just begin..

In relationship, i have to agree dat there is no such thing as 'always happy'..if that happen, da relationship will not be complete..it will not struggle to survive and only have maintainance process..im not saying dat i dun wana be happy 24/7 but i guess i am up for a challenge..whether da challenge is from my side or been throw from my opponent side (appear to be my bf?)..Anyway,FYI, i am in a battle now..i am in a battle to save myself from the hassle of a relationship...will my hearts bleed and tears will be my short term company or will i fight without fear and stand on my own like i use to..it is all about to be discover..for now, i moved on.

Before i forgot, i also thinks that life is like a game..there's a challenge when you start..challenge to step up to another level then challenge to win 'a challenge'...Game over, and the most interesting things in games is that you can restart whenever you want it...almost the same challenge like before and u learn from where u stop..but wif better armour and knowledge which path to chose..atleast u know how to play the game already..losing is a step up for winning..

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising everytime we fall" - Confucius.

Well..that's it for now..till then..Take k..Good Luck wif your games of life!