It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Quiz..

This is the first five questions for you guys to answer. Just answer it in the cbox. For example: I want to win/I know/I care/cute/5. The first answer will be 'I want to win' 2nd answer will be I'I know' and so on and so on..hehehehe.. Like i said earlier, whoever answer atleast 9/10 questions correctly will be the winners however i will only give 3 prizes and there will not be any consolation prizes.If there are more than 3 winners, i will draw and announce the winner by 1st February. So u guys still have time to find the answers while im still thinking for the last five questions that i will also be post soon. So, Good Luck!

p/s : please leave yur email/URL on the cbox so i can contact u in case u r da winner!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1> How many time do I went to a day return trip to Labuan this year?
2> Who went to Kuching with me?
3> Who are my two best girlfriends?
4> Why do I apologize to 189 on my apology list?
5> Warning Sign is a song from which band/group?

Wait for my next five questions.