It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 31 January 2009

~A nite 2 remember~









Salam peeps! Hehehe..i just got back from the events dat i've been looking forward since last year..Cosmopolitan College Gala Nyte..it was a nite to remember..berbaloi jua lah penantian..except psl theme nya yg nda menantu..I met my friends dsana..ramai lah..and for a record this is my first gala nyte with Mr Grumphy...barutah pernah me jalan sama ia pakai dress kali ah..buleh..and Mr Grumphy look great (as usual of course) hehehe..dsana me semeja sama Mady punya entourage..as alwes, Tary, Saie, Ben, Roy, Pol,..ada di meja tu..siuk hantap sama dorg...sporting giler! yg penting Mr Grumphy pun ok sama dorg..selain atu me ada jumpa Waida sana..Waida ne bstfren's Wawa..u look great girl..sayang me nda sampat amik gambar sama Waida..Ok lah..tanpa bnyk ceta..kamu liat saja lah gambar2 yg mampu me upload ane..