It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 10 January 2009

I miss you so much..


I love just being in the same room as you..
I enjoy hearing your voice and the sound of
your laughter..

Your happiness means a lot to me,
and I am always hoping that love,kindness,
health and joy will come your way...

Nothing can ever change the way I feel about you-
not time or distance, not anything you do or don't do,
not anything I hear or see..

So if you're ever lonely,
always know that there's someone who always
cares about you...me


-Barbara Cage-

Dedicated to you~