It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 29 November 2008

New thing for me

Salam. This is my first time doing this. I dont really know how to 'blog' or what. I just feel like doing this for fun..perhaps i share my thought to whoever happen to read my blog. Im not good in English so i really hope that people will understand and give me a chance..Firstly, let me introduce myself to you all.. My intial name is S. not 'as*' ..just simply 'S'. I choose that initial cos my real name start with S. Im not choosing it because i love 'The Gossip Girl'..and happen to love Blake Lively! its just a coincidence.. so just call me S. Im 20+ year old and currently studying at local University. What else should you all know about me? mmm..i guess thats it, right? I will tell you more next time. For now, i just wana see how my short essay will appear in my blog. so yeah.. Take care for now..

Love,
S