It's MY LiFe!!!

This is a personal blog..it is mostly written from my daily life and based fully from experiences..i understand that everyone have their own perspective abt everything and this is totally mine....

~Me To You~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 29 November 2008

BOLLYWOOD

Bollywood..everytime we watch bollywood movie..what do we expect?? mmm..well, for a start, we know they always sing! , love story and indian tradition.. Honestly, im quite impress how good they can touch viewer heart..from their songs and their storyline...Ok lah..why do i talk about Bollywood now is because MY MOM is watching it right now...Actually, i will be having my last final paper on Monday..I really CANT concentrate on my revision thats why im still blogging! mmm..so, if i cant beat them, join em!

Firstly, i wana talk why im not so fond watching bollywood movies..
1) They sing too much! EVEN WHEN THEY R SUPPOSED TO B SAD!
2) They 'fight' too much ...depends on the story but mostly they must have a fight!


Now, what i like about Bollywood movies..
1)they show their tradition..
2)good storyline!
3)I just love the 'sari'
4)they really know how to dance.

sO, now i want my viewer to do the maths! Do u think i like it or not?